The Rat Pack (Full version)
A downloadable game
The full version of the gamejam entry here - https://captaind.itch.io/the-rat-pack-mags-version
It will be a text-based, turn-based strategy game that expands significantly on the idea behind the game jam version.
Art by Antoni Langen.
You're a young rat trying to make his way in the world, and start off with a small commission from King Rat. By setting up colonies in different locations, completing mission objectives and rising up the ratty echelons by sending tribute to King Rat, you can eventually hit the big time - but it won't be easy!
The game features 15 missions split across 3 storylines, with your options for leading your rats increasing as you progress. Do you have what it takes to be a true leader among rats?
The story will be split into 3 main sections:
- Humble Beginnings (well a rat's gotta start somewhere, you know?!)
- Moving on Up (Still in the country, but living life lush!)
- The Modern Urban Rat (this is it boy, we're moving into the city! YAY... but beware all the extra humans of course...)
Each section will be split into 5 chapters as you slowly start from the yuckiest places to grander surroundings)
Please note - until game is actually released, some / most screenshots are WIP.
- Further alpha testing gameplay footage16 days ago
- GUI update27 days ago
- Brief update34 days ago
- New alpha test video41 days ago
- Almost final chapter selection screen95 days ago
- Back in developmentAug 19, 2018
- New screenshots addedJul 05, 2018
- The Rat Pack - updateJun 27, 2018